Subject: Comming Soon ...
From: Greg Cox <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 19:59:50 -700 (PDT)

I am currently working on a new project which will be released soon into 
the NetWorld for all AMOSPro coders.

Project Name: ppLOAD
Description:  Loads an powerpacked ".AMOS" program into the AMOS Professional
              EDITOR.
Status:       100% complete just need to finish writing the documentation.

Project Name: ppSAVE
Description: Saves current program in the AMOS Professional EDITOR as a
             powerpacked ".ppAMOS" file. Saving you 1/2 the disk space 
             compared to AMOS Professional's SAVE AS/SAVE option.
Status:      100% complete just need to finish writing the documentation.

Both of these accessories will required to be installed in your USER menu 
or by selecting SET PROGRAM TO MENU option as which I have done. 

NOTE: Both the accessories will require the CLI commands "Crunch" and
      "Decrunch" by Nico Francois. These two CLI commands need to be
      in your current disk C: directory or your HardDisk else these
      accessories will not work.

I came up with the idea just the other day and only took me 2 hours to
write. The main reason was that I was looking for a method of saving my
AMOS programs in my current window within the AMOSPro EDITOR in half the
disk space that it would normally be saved if I used the option SAVE/SAVE AS.
Well this is what I came up with ... with the help of Nico Francois (Thanx!)
two CLI commands. 

Look for it on Aminet soon :)

Greg